Saturday, October 18, 2014

So Sappy...forgive me.

I had debated whether or not to post this because it's going to be the sappiest thing I've ever written but I decided to go with it. And when he sees this, he's probably going to want to kill me but whatevs. ;)

Anyway, my main reason for writing this is because none of us know what's going to happen but no matter what happens a week from now, a month from now or even a year from now, I just know that I want to remember this feeling....this feeling of just plain happiness. That simply knowing him has made my life brighter and he makes me find reasons to laugh, even at the stupidest of things.


It had been a tiring week both physically and emotionally but seeing his smile and hearing his voice even though he was sick, it kinda made my entire day and it was really really nice.

 And something came to me today....it'll be a surprise of sorts.

Anyway, I should probably stop by sappiness (is that even a word? who knows) before I make anyone unfortunate enough to read this want to throw up.

No comments:

Post a Comment